Thursday, May 18, 2006

blog.

So...I always said that I would never get a blog, but then again I also said that I would never choose money over love, compromise my dignity or moral integrity for opportunities, or smoke crack (accident). Never say never because never usually finds a way to eventually bite you in the ass.
To me, blogs have always seemed a way for egotistical people to get on a soapbox and talk about themselves in the hope that others might care. So, naturally, as an egotistical person that likes to talk about myself, a blog seemed perfect for me.
Hmm, so today, I fell down half a flight of stairs and this woman walked in on me at the bathroom at Starbucks. I also bought a new dress. And I came home to enjoy a delicious salad but the lettuce I bought YESTERDAY was all slimy and moldy. This is the third time this has happened when I bought produce from Trader's Joes. The staff is nice there, but I would rather they called me a "fat slut" if it would mean that I might actually get a quality product. Whatever. I can say I won't shop there again but I don't have time to adhere to my convictions...or even remember what my convictions are.
.
xoxox
Jackie

4 Comments:

Blogger jackie boom boom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Camille Acey said...

don't buy produce at trader joe's there is some stellar produce in chinatown for way cheaper.

9:33 AM  
Blogger jackie boom boom said...

yeah but they don't have salad in chinatown. they never ever have lettuce.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Noz said...

Welcome to blogtown. You will never escape.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters