Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Life is GRAND

So, my promises of more frequent blogs did not come into fruition but I thought it would be nice to throw a bone to my vast, starving audience. Since my last blog entry, I have done three things that I vowed never to do:

-Got married (again). To Ross, the hands-down LUCKIEST guy on Earth (and most funny, gorgeous, wonderful...);

-Moved to Brooklyn (yeah, its not Manhattan...hell, its not even Williamsburg, but we have loads of space and a train flies by our window every 10 minutes - classy);

-Decided to finish my legal studies (hey, I'm still managing bands but I feel its nice to have a $100K salary to have on the side rather than one too low to mention).

I am ridiculously happy. Also, I just got a raise with more lax duties so I will have more time to blog (honestly, if you fell for that promise before, you're stupid if you fall for it again).

Until next time, follow your gut every time.

xxx

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters