Wednesday, August 30, 2006

ouch


I know I haven't written in over a month and I apologize that my first entry out of hiatus is going to be about a poor Vietnamese girl (who must been trafficked to have ended up in such a career) ripping the hair out of my genitals.
So, I decided to get my first Brazilian wax. It should be fine, right? Nope. Real quick? Nope. Maybe it is due to my Italian heritage...maybe she was just inexperienced...or maybe I'm a pussy but as she unsympathetically rifled every follicle out of my nether-regions, never before had I wished more that I was no longer alive.
In the end, I don't know who is braver: me for going through this excruciatingly painful procedure or the poor waxer girl who has to spread hot wax on strange ass cracks day in and day out. Either way, I would recommend a Brazilian Wax to anyone...who has ever stolen from me or who has ever called me around dinner time soliciting a long distance calling program.

The Verdict: Would I do it again? Of course. No shaving for two weeks is worth a jack knife in my cheek.

x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters