Sunday, June 04, 2006

LONDON!!!


So, I am flying to Switzerland in a few hours where I'm sure I'm going to have a blast, but let me say...I did not want this weekend to end. Friday, I got drunk with Flick (lovely roomie). Then, on Saturday, I met with Ilana and we spent the day in Camden Garden and then had lunch at a gay bar (these gay men weren't very nice to women, by the way). Then Saturday, Flick, Simon, and I had the best time: starting off at the house drinking champagne, then going to a beer garden, then Flick and I went to the dodgiest rock and roll bar and plowed down Stella and got down on the dance floor. I met a hot skinny Richard Ashcroft-esque Swiss boy (who is flying to Switzerland today oddly enough) and we made friends with these really great guys in a band called the Reverend Coyote. On Sunday, super hung over, we went to the park and watched our new mates' band play and we ran into almost every guy we met the night before...from the shady, but sadly hot, married guy who tried to hook up with me to the crazy guy on the dance floor with the fucked teeth and the bad disco moves.


So, the Swiss trip will be interesting. I am visiting one of my best friends ever, Jasmin, in Zurich and we are doing a road trip down to Venice with her boyfriend Luca and his friend Hannes (there's a past...). Before we leave, though, we are going to watch Luca and Hannes on a Swiss game show. Class.


I'm going to be so strung out once I have to actually start working. OH oh oh! London is so good to me...

1 Comments:

Blogger jenene said...

sounds fan-fucking-tastic ms. boombomm!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters