Thursday, June 22, 2006

balls are great for sluts and alcoholics


So yesterday i went to a ball with my old friend Ieuan at Cambridge University. It was quite impressive. There was any type of alcohol or food you could want in great quantity, there were surprisingly good bands playing, and it was in an ivy-walled courtyard. The only bad part about the ball was the lack of hot people. The boys were skinny, pale, and pimply (though with high earning potentials, in their defense). The girls, though some having good bodies, were quite dog-like with frumpy fashion sense. However, Ieuan and I managed to find some catches and have a bit of fun despite the challenge.

It is good not to have any trips ahead of me. I am enjoying London a lot right now. I have been having jogs in Regent's Park, pints at every bar in the neighbourhood, and well, more pints at different bars in different neighbourhoods. I start working next week and my international entertainment law class starts the week after so I am going to try to organize my life a little bit before I have responsibilities again. Sorry about yet another boring blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Johanna said...

i love your hair.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Counters